The lithium iron phosphate ( LFP ) battery is a green battery, safe, non-toxic, pollution-free, low-carbon environmental protection, not only widely used and loved, but also promote the sustainable development of green energy. Has the following advantages:
- High safety performance: LFP decomposition temperature of about 600℃, even at high temperature or overcharge will not be like lithium cobalt oxide structure collapse heat or form strong oxidizing substances, so it has good safety performance.Compared with other types of lithium-ion batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries are more stable and less likely to overheat or catch fire.
- Long cycle life: LFP power battery, cycle life of more than 2000 times, can withstand multiple charge and discharge cycles and maintain high performance. The theoretical life will reach 7-8 years.
- Good high temperature performance: LFP electric peak up to 350℃-500℃.
- Large capacity: the energy density of lead-acid batteries is about 40WH/kg, and the mainstream lithium iron phosphate batteries on the market have an energy density of more than 90WH/kg.
- No memory effect: LFP battery has no memory effect, no matter what state the battery is in, it can be used with the charge, without first placing and then charging
- Light weight: The volume of the LFP battery of the same specification capacity is 2/3 of the volume of the lead-acid battery, and the weight is 1/3 of the lead-acid battery.
- Environmental protection: Lithium iron phosphate is a relatively environmentally friendly material and has certain advantages in the recycling and processing of batteries.
In addition to being safe and environmentally friendly, LFP batteries are also highly efficient, with a very low resistance and high charge/discharge rates. They can also be charged to full capacity in a short period of time.
Overall, LFP batteries are an excellent choice for a wide range of applications that require high power density, long cycle life, and safety and environmental concerns.
*The article comes from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact to delete it.